Sunday, December 12, 2010

i love u ♥ :)



It still feels like our first night together 
Feels like the first kiss and 
It’s gettin’ better baby 
No one can better this 
I’m still hold on and you’re still the one 
The first time our eyes met it’s the same feelin’ I get 
Only feels much stronger and I wanna love ya longer 
You still turn the fire on
So If you’re feelin’ lonely.. don’t 
You’re the only one I’d ever want 
I only wanna make it good 
So if I love ya a little more than I should
Please forgive me I know not what I do 
Please forgive me I can’t stop lovin’ you 
Don’t deny me
This pain I’m going through 
Please forgive me 
If I need ya like I do 
Please believe me 
Every word I say is true 
Please forgive me I can’t stop loving you 
Still feels like our best times are together 
Feels like the first touch
We’re still gettin’ closer baby 
Can’t get close enough I’m still holdin’ on 
You’re still number one I remember the smell of your skin 
I remember everything 
I remember all your moves 
I remember you 
I remember the nights ya know I still do
One thing I’m sure of 
Is the way we make love 
And the one thing I depend on 
Is for us to stay strong 
With every word and every breath I’m prayin’ 
That’s why I’m sayin’…

before i sleep i turn on my mp3 and heard this song! 
that's mean every night i miss u la!!

always remember u  

he dedicated this song to me! ♥ tq :)

No comments:

Post a Comment